Synthesize and analyze spiral inductors in a technology of your choice.
How to use?? As easy as ABC.... Follow steps 1 through 4 and press Submit.
Ready or not here goes ......
Step 1 :
Please choose EPI if you use an Epi substrate or
choose NON-EPI if you use bulk substrate.
Technical Details: |
1. All designs are intended for on-chip square spiral designs.
2. All designs assume a silicided,metal strapped polysilicon patterned ground shield in 'star' shape and a Metal1 underpass.
A sample shield picture is shown here.
3. Technologies are assumed to be using CMP for all dielectric layers in the back-end. Also all ILD are assumed to be of the same permittivity.
4. The current version assumes Al only or Cu only as metal layers.Cu-Al stacks will result in extra error at high frequencies.
5. The program uses a set of L,C etc parameters and geometry parameters which are defined here.